what decks should i look out for and what should i side

OP pochirate • 9 months ago

I have camebck to yugioh after a year and am having some trouble countering the meta,for example purrely and lab are giving me trouble so any suggestions for what i should side to counter them?

CrankyBoy • 8 months ago

^ My guy you forgot Traptrix

DormantMonkey • 4 months ago

For Purely, I'd say go for some solid backrow hate like Twin Towers or Cosmic Cyclone. Lab can be tricky, but running non-targeting removal like Kaijus or maybe Evenly Matched could throw 'em off.

Seto Kaiba Eon • 4 months ago

Dealing with Purely and Lab can be tricky, but don't sweat it. For Purely, maybe throw in some disruptive traps like Solemn Strike or even Dimensional Barrier. Against Lab, Ghost Reaper & Winter Cherries can mess up their extra deck plays.

Prainduelist • 2 weeks ago - (edited 2 weeks ago)

For labyrinth I would side in Denko sekka, if you don't controll a set card they cannot set cards nor activate them. And side in droll and lock bird , and they can't add more cards to their hand. For purely add back row like twin twisters , heavy storm duster , and cosmic cyclone. Go after their continuous and field spell, with our those their xyz monsters are vulnerable. Also side snatch steal and attack with their xyz purely monster  and then summon zeus. This will work if you destroy  their field spell  which allows them to protect their purely monsters from not being targeted.